Industrial epoxies and urethanes are designed to provide durable and easily maintained surfaces for an endless range of applications.
The many formulations of these products can be adapted to protect against most substances and conditions present in industrial, manufacturing, assembly or maintenance operations. These products are well suited for application in restaurants, cold storage, food and drug manufacturing plants and any other type of facility that requires a long lasting and extremely durable finish.
Commercial coatings require a high level of skill to apply and our team has years of experience necessary to install them in accordance with very stringent criteria. For residential applications, epoxy is an extremely durable seamless coating that is applied in layers to create beautiful low maintenance floors in garages, work areas and utility rooms, but can also become a stunning feature inside your home or office to bring ‘elegance’ to the forefront.
A variety of colours are available and can be matched to suit your decor.
Our epoxy floor systems deliver floors that are:
- Stain Resistant; including oils, water, solvents, chemicals and salt
- Anti skid anti-slip and resistant to abrasives.
- Scuff, skid and tire mark resistant.
- Environmentally Safe, Non-Toxic and odourless.
- Attractive, High Gloss, Epoxy Coat Finish.
- New and Resurfaced Seamless Resinous, Continuous Poured Floor Installation (Epoxy & Polymer)
- Epoxy Resinous Flooring
- Concrete Preparation Resurfacing and Sealers, Concrete Floor Repairs, Mastic Removal
- Shot Blast, Polishing, Scarifying and Diamond Grinding, Dust Free Grinding Services
- Thin, Medium and High Build Systems
- Chemical, Impact and Abrasion Resistant Flooring
- Primary and Secondary Containment
- Anti static
- Seamless Anti-Bacterial Flooring Systems
- Anti-Skid Flooring and Decks
- Waterproofing Systems
- Tile and Wood Block Removal
- Flake Epoxy
- Polycent systems
- Decorative Concrete, Custom Floor Insignia