‘Able Floors’ has an extensive wealth of knowledge spanning over 3 decades boasting a combined industry experience of over 135 years. We are authorised applicators for some of Australia’s leading floor coating manufacturers.
Our client base ranges from small domestic right through to ISO Accredited commercial clients considered as ‘top tier’ construction companies and ‘blue-chip’ corporations across the country that set very high ‘benchmarks’ in terms of compliance. We are considered as one of the major providers in floor coating systems in Australia and poised to undertake works locally, interstate and internationally.
The services we offer in concrete floor treatments and coating solutions are extensive. More importantly, we have a reputation of meeting our clients’ expectations on time and within budget.
We completely understand the tight deadlines you can quickly find yourself under on a project when things don’t go as planned… Time Is Money! With our ‘turnkey solutions’, there are no unnecessary delays in job scheduling when you are counting on us.
A large part of our success in this industry is not simply the application of the coating, it is also the preparation of the surface to be coated. The detail we go to in order to prepare the surface equates to a long-lasting and stable finished product every time. This means that you will appreciate the effort you went to when choosing Able Floors as your preferred contractor.
Set out below is merely a ‘snapshot’ of our services and capabilities.
What we service:
- TV Studios
- Food & Drink Manufacturers
- The Dairy Industry
- Battery Rooms
- Distribution Centres
- Cleaners/Bin Rooms
- Car Parks
- Toilets/Showers/Wet Areas
- Polished Concrete – Commercial and Residential
- Sporting Facilities
A snapshot of who we service
A snapshot of our systems
- Captive dust free Shot blasting
(2 x 900mm Wide) in excess 4,000m2 day each (best preparation for concrete available)
- Diamond grinding. (single and 3 phase)
- Mechanical sweeping and scrubbing
- Line marking / Tanking / Waterproofing
CONCRETE (LOW ‘VOC’ / FOOD GRADE) FLOOR TREATMENTS
- Epoxy roll coats /Self-level epoxy coating (Low VOC)
- Trowel or screed epoxy non-slip toppings (Low VOC)
- Chemical and acid resistant coating (Low VOC)
- Non-slip and anti-static coating (Low VOC)
- Acrylic and chlorinated rubber concrete sealers
- Seamless epoxy vinyl flake system
- Concrete repair and joint repairs
- Polyurethane cementitious non-slip screed systems for high-performance floor areas
What is VOC?
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are organic chemicals that evaporate or sublimate and enter the surrounding air, a trait known as volatility.
VOCs are numerous, varied, and ubiquitous. They include both human-made and naturally occurring chemical compounds. Most scents or odors are of VOCs.
This is why we ensure that the systems we use are ‘fit for purpose’ within the right environment to reduce health risks and product penetration leading to contamination.
We remain vigilant and considerate of all factors associated with the systems we apply.